Animate Photos With Your Own Face Using the Reface App
Animations always played a great part in the world of digital creativity. And there are many more coming in our way from the developer’s side.
Reface, is a face-swapping application that allows you to animate a wide range of images like antique portraits, memes, painting, and many more.
So, animate the Adolf Hitler face in the funniest way you want with Reface App.
Steps To Use Animate Image Feature
- Once you are done with downloading the reface app now tap on the plus (+) icon present at the bottom and then select Animate Image.
- When you select the Animate Image, you will be directed to your photo library from where you can choose your desired photo.
If you are interested in taking a selfie you can click on the camera icon present at the top-right.
- After you are done choosing your image now the app analyzes the image you uploaded. Here you need to choose an animation from the popup. If you want to see how many types of animations are available then you can click on the “See All” to view all the images. When you will choose an animation, you will find inbuild music or audio in the animation.
- After that click on the “Choose” and hit the “Reface”.
- As soon as you are done it will direct you to the playback window. Here you can save or share the final results. In the free version, you might get a watermark on your animations but by removing it you need to upgrade yourself to the “Pro” version.
- If you want to go back to the home screen tap on “Done” present on the top right.
Use Swap And Animate Feature
If you want to animate a photo with your face in different expression then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Reface App and now select the option “Swap and Animate” from the menu present on the top. Now choose a picture that you are looking to embed your face.
- Once you are done with the above step now you will be directed to the tab of uploaded pictures. Click on the +New if you want to take a selfie from the camera or looking to select an old picture from your gallery.
- As soon as you are done uploading your picture now is the time you need to tap on the Reface so that you can detect the face and then embed it to the picture you selected. It is a possibility if you are using a free version ad might annoy you.
- After this, you will be taken to the window where you will see a still image fixed with your face on it. Here you will see multiple options to perform like adding text, sharing, and saving. If you want to animate click on the “Animate” button.
- You will find various types of animations in the popup section. Click on the “see all” to see all of the animations. Each animation consists of some kind of music clip or audio. Now tap on the “Choose” and click the “Reface”.
- Once you are done you will be directed towards the playback window here you can either “Save” or “Share” the results. If you want to remove the watermark you need to upgrade it to the Pro version.
- Lastly, click on the “Done” present on the top-right so that you can go back to the home screen.
Enjoying The Face-Swapping?
As technology is evolving day by day so is the field of animation. It was beyond the imagination that you can blend your features into a celebrity face and animate it at your fingertips.
Not done reading yet, here are other great articles: